Prev: Re: Help for Oerjan) Next: Re: Help for Oerjan)

Re: [SGII] Re First SG2 game

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 23:42:46 EDT
Subject: Re: [SGII] Re First SG2 game

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:41:57 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time) "Flynn
Richardson"
<snip>

>I have been keeping an eye on the Vehicle debate as that is the next
>area
>we will be branching out into. I am currently kitbashing a 15mm
>Battlefront Panther into a grav tank, The angular hull and turret
>makes it
>look quite good. Hopefully I will have it completed in the not too
>distant
>future. I have looked at changing the turret to a JSU III type but
>couldn't get my hands on one easily. Wargaming materials are hard to
>find
>here in NZ (hence the large buy ups whenever I get the chance to
>travel!)Never to mind expensive esp. with the way the south pacific
>Paso
>has been doing :-)

Have you considered the Roco vehicles for the lighter stuff?  I have a
group of WW2 stuff (1/72-176/1/87 [Roco] that I have less and less use
for that I could trade for DS2 style figures (I use SF/Modern/WW2/WW1
stuff that I adapt to the 'histories' of my nations/planets I am working
up.)  6mm or 1/300th or 1/285th id pretty much the same for vehicles for
DS2...

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Help for Oerjan) Next: Re: Help for Oerjan)