Prev: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm Next: Aliens soundtrack

Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 20:51:07 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

>Allan Goodall wrote:
>
>>There's also the latest variant of the Leopard 2, the Leopard 2A5 KWS
>>II,
>
>IIRC both the Leo 2S (Strv 122) and the Leo 2A6 are later than the Leo
>2A5 KWS II - I *think* the Bundeswehr has accepted the Leo 2A6 for
>service now.
>
>You Americans (yes, Canadians are Americans as well - North Americans,
>though not USAmericans) are lucky: where I live, gamers know what both
>US, UK, German, Swedish and (ex-)Soviet vehicles look like :-(
>
>For 15mm vehicles though, what about Table Top Miniatures?

I'd check on the status of TTM before placing any order with them; I've
heard rumours that things may be a bit shaky at the moment (Bob Connor,
who
still runs TTG (Table Top Games), has recently been placing notices in
the
magazines distancing himself and TTG from the chap who bought and now
runs
TTM....).
Still, their vehicles are nice if you can still get them - though some
are
a little bit GW-ish in their rivets-and-boilerplate style, perhaps
unsurprisingly as Bryan Ansell was heavily involved with TTG back in
those
early days.

Jon (GZG)