Prev: Re: To Dave and Andy: Re: Mini Related Questions Next: Webpage Updates - Star Ranger's Stuff

Re: Mini Related Questions

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:07:21 +0100
Subject: Re: Mini Related Questions

>A couple of questions:
>
>1) Last year at Bifrost ('99) I bought a load of what were called
'em-bug's,
>bearing absolutely no similarity to the Starship Troopers (film) bugs
at all
>*ahem*. Since I got these from the GZG stall I assumed that the 'e'
stood
>for Eureka but I can't find these on his site, does anyone know where I
can
>get more or will there be some at Bifrost this year?

Yes, the "EM" is because they are Eureka Miniatures.
We'll have more of them at Bifrost, so come and see us there.
I think Eureka has them listed as the "Chaos Chicken"!

>I mean 25mm and don't mean either of the 3 bugs in the GZG catalogue
>
>2) I am informed that at a convention last weekend (in the UK) there
was a
>game using these bug figures (possibly) and also using at least one big
>tanker bug, anyone know where the big bug came from?

I think it is probably one of the Micro Machine Action Fleet plastics.
You can still find a few of these around Toys R Us or some of the cheap
clearance shops.

Jon (GZG)