Prev: ordering from our various distributors Next: Re: [OT] Looking for our GZGverse Japanese faction

[OT] Looking for our GZGverse Japanese faction

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:02:22 -0400
Subject: [OT] Looking for our GZGverse Japanese faction

Hiya Folks

Sorry for the spam content.

I know most of the nations of the GZGverse have an online proponent or
two.
I'm not sure who laid claim to Japan though Noam has suggested Nathan
Pettigrew (sp?). If so, could Nathan (or whoever else may have written
any
GZGpedia style info on Japan) drop me a line? Thanks. I want to pick his
or
her brain a bit for some development I'm doing on a new AE sovereignty.

My thanks in advance.

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Prev: ordering from our various distributors Next: Re: [OT] Looking for our GZGverse Japanese faction