Prev: Re: [figures] Interesting development Next: Re: [figures] Interesting development

Re: Asymetric ships

From: devans@u...
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 18:59:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Asymetric ships

I'm having way too much trouble keeping the ships I'm carving symmetric!
;
->=

I seem to recall a Fasa Klingon being offside, but if there was a fig,
it'd
be huge bucks.

Have you looked at old GW Space Marine? The earlier Eldar had one or
two, I
think the prism cannon was one, that were supposed to be tankish, but
might
work for space ships, and were rather asymmetric. I see them fairly oft
in
bargain bins.

In the final analysis, many regular ships that have 'wings' or the like
would convert pretty easily, cutting off and polishing one side. I'd
think
a big box of Silent Death plastics would be a good place to start.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [figures] Interesting development Next: Re: [figures] Interesting development