Prev: Re: [figures] Interesting development Next: Re: [figures] Interesting development

Re: [figures] Interesting development

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 09:11:31 -0700
Subject: Re: [figures] Interesting development

I heard about this a few months back, but didn't recognize the
implications
for minis gaming.  I wonder if that would be considered piracy if you
copied
an existing mini (seeing as how we've seen some people on this mailing
list
who've done great work with rendering existing minis in 3d).  Not trying
start a long thread here, just curious about the legal aspects of it....

Mark