Prev: Re: Georgian Yeast Next: Heavy Gear figs (was [OFFICIAL...)

Heavy Gear figs (was [OFFICIAL...)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:37:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Heavy Gear figs (was [OFFICIAL...)

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 Conchart@geotec.net wrote:

> > About size 1, I guess. The new 1/144 scale Heavy Gears would make
nice
> size
> > 1/2 Inf Walkers for 15mm....
> >
> > Jon (GZG)
>
> My idea exactly. :) You'd be surprised how 'right' 15mm looks standing
next
> to them too. Fits the idea of the little bity crammed cockpit and the
idea
> of Heavy Gears being small nimble fighting machines to a T.

They're really nice looking figures, too. Scultping & casting quality is
very high, and for mecha, the HG ones look fairly 'hard science'...

I just bought a massive 'Assault Mammoth Strider' from DP9 - in 15mm,
this
beast is Size 3, at least. There's pics at the URLs below - it only
looks
small because it's wider than it is tall!

http://www.dp9.com/Funhouse/minigallery/minipics/amammoth_f.jpg
http://www.dp9.com/Funhouse/minigallery/minipics/amammoth_b.jpg
http://www.dp9.com/Funhouse/minigallery/minipics/amammoth_l.jpg

Should be an entertaining addition to my SG2 vehicle fleet - pictures
soon, when the beast is painted.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: Georgian Yeast Next: Heavy Gear figs (was [OFFICIAL...)