Prev: Re: [FT] various subsystems Next: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!

Narn shopping habits Was Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 22:57:21 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Narn shopping habits Was Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Mark Kochte wrote:
> > Hi Mark,
> >
> > Oh, you mean you're not like this normally?  (8-)
>
> *WHACK!*
> > *duck*
>
> Too slow.
>
> Indy, in Narn Bat Squad Training

Ok, after spending the day at the Star Trek Convention, (it was a free
ticket.
The only thing my VCR records right now is the widescreen B5 on SciFi.)
have a question:
Where do Narns shop for sporting goods?

(Yes it's pun time!)

I found out today where the Narns shop for books:  Narns & Nobles.
*snicker*  The B5 Blooper was playing in the dealers room.

Mike

Prev: Re: [FT] various subsystems Next: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!