Prev: Re: [FT] various subsystems Next: Re: [FT] various subsystems

Re: [FT] various subsystems

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 09:34:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] various subsystems

--- "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@bitheads.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> The first I call (after the CarWars inspiration)
> component armour. Which is to say, rather than
> general superstructure armour, particular armour
> for a particular subsystem.

Yes, I have done some of the armor work for
a couple of my alien races.   I have used
three types of armor, known as K, L, And M.

K armor is the Kra'Vak FT2 armor -
acts as a screen, indestructable.

L armor is used by the alien 'Ileari' -
it is 'Local' or 'Point defense' armor,
I.E. a particular system is armored
This is shown by the addition of an
armor box attached to the system icon.

M armor is used by the alien 'Mar'Cal Le'Mer'-
and subtracts damage from the attacks of enemy
ships, the armor may be destroyed at threshold
checks.

Comments,
John L.

Prev: Re: [FT] various subsystems Next: Re: [FT] various subsystems