Prev: Re: [FT] various subsystems Next: Re: [FT] various subsystems

Re: [FT] Building FT306

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 05:38:40 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Building FT306

> What's causing me problems is
> figuring out where the small piece--a shuttle?--fits.  Photos
or
> desciptions?
> ***
>
> Did you already look here?
> http://www.geohex.com/ftssmer1.htm

Okay, that shows the head/neck and the main drive parts okay.
There's a third piece which, in this case, someone seems to have
decided was a radar and stuck on towards the stern--where that
bright rectangle is.  If we take this idea, though, it has
problems:
a. That's not the original shape of this piece--there's a
circular part above the rectangular part, which would make it
stick out quite a bit;
b. The ship already has radar domes fore and aft
c. There's no obvious point at which the two pieces
mate--contrary to the other GZG designs I've built.

Prev: Re: [FT] various subsystems Next: Re: [FT] various subsystems