Prev: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

Stellar Wars Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:40:10 -0500
Subject: Stellar Wars Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

***
     Yes, we thought of that.
     However, (keeping in mind that I haven't actually
     tried) it seems to me that while this method
     will be more accurate, it may not be as simple.
***

My reference to sugar cubes is not to weird in other ways. Remember,
even
if the fluid is not solvent to the figs, the figs may be porous in one
way
or another. Many multi-piece ships are difficult to get 'sealed' when
gluing together, and the interior might easily get flooded.

Also, if you attempt this with Majesty 12's Starmada ships, you have the
added difficulty of wooden figures floating and skewing your results.
;->=

BTW, has anyone tried figuring out what they're using? I went to a craft
store, and think I can assemble most of their designs for less than a
buck,
but not quite certain. Please note, I'm NOT calling what their doing a
scam; doesn't seem unreasonable return on investment and assembly time.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design