Prev: RE: Stellar Games? Re: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: re: [FT] Matrix Game Full Thrust Campaign

re: Military and Civilian Jump Drives

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: 22 Sep 2000 09:35:10 -0500
Subject: re: Military and Civilian Jump Drives

Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:49:28 -0400
From: "Barclay, Tom"

Hiya

Chris pointed out we should have varying military and civilian drives.
That brought to mind
some work I'd done on long haul transits with the two different kinds of
drives and the effects
of pushing these limits (this was primarily aimed at providing some
guidelines on strategic
movement rates that were coherent with some of the canon materials).
Anyway, if it is of any
interest to anyone, fill your boots.

http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/LongHaulTransits.htm

tom, that's just what i was needing for my FT B5 universe!  it is also
nice to take a look at the
other goodies on your web site.

congrats on your move.	maybe next time we can get you down here in
raleigh, nc.

dave

Prev: RE: Stellar Games? Re: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: re: [FT] Matrix Game Full Thrust Campaign