Prev: [OT] [firestorm] Battletech PBeM Game Next: re: Military and Civilian Jump Drives

RE: Stellar Games? Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 08:33:53 -0500
Subject: RE: Stellar Games? Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

> ***
> ANy suggestion on pics for the superior line?
> ***

You can try the site we put up with the FT2 stats for the minis:
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/starfleet/

> Stellar Games obtained the rights and mold to produce Superior, but
their
> website has been strangely dormant for quite awhile. They WERE
supposed to
> be back on line August 3.
>
> Anyone else have clues as to what's going on?

I contacted Bill Char on 8/23 and this is what he said:
"I've actually been on vacation a lot longer than planned.
Nothing bad has happened.  I plan to get the site up within the next two
weeks."

It has been a month and the site has not been updated so I'll drop him
another note.

> Dean, the SGN's of the Terran's and Aquarian's are more like
overturned
> bowls, filled to the brim with equipment. ;->=

> Anyone else, are the other SGN's similar?

I have seen most of the minis since, and even took a picture of the
bottom
of Mike Miserendino's Carnivoran SGD he had at GenCon so I could use it
as a
reference (Mike used it as an ancient Battlestar in his Battlestar
Galactica
FT game.)  Most of the smaller ships have detail but no weapons on the
bottom, it is just the larger ships that add a few main batteries on the
bottom and when then convert to Beam3s, it is nice to know how many and
what
arcs the face.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: [OT] [firestorm] Battletech PBeM Game Next: re: Military and Civilian Jump Drives