Prev: RE: New DP9 Ship Minis Next: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 18 Sep 2000 15:21 GMT
Subject: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

Beth Fulton wrote
>  >Alarishi troops tend to fight inside, or on the surface of
>  >whatever body they happen to be on.  So urban would work, and so
>  >would Lunar dust.  My question was not "what environment" but
>  >"how to simulate".
>
> Are you using slotter bases or something else of that size? Doesn't >
really matter, just the bigger the base the more you can do with it >
(obviously).

[snip]
> 3. Urban
> a) Cut piece of fine card into squarish shapes and stick tile like
> on base

I must admit I have been too lazy for that. I paint my urban bases in
concrete gray and add a few dark grey lines with a sharp pencil to
represent the panel lines and cracks and then varnish them. I think they
look
OK.
Near enough is good enough.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: New DP9 Ship Minis Next: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)