Prev: Re: [FT] Phalon pics! Next: Re: small vs large ships

Re: small vs large ships

From: stiltman@t...
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:07:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: small vs large ships

Laserlight wrote:
> I'm assuming that humans aren't using Phalon tech or genre
> weapons--which is, I gather, the standard assumption, but not one
> which applies to your group.

I wasn't making any particular assumptions at all... the point stands
regardless of what house rules you allow.  It could as easily refer to
Phalon superdreadnoughts mowing down small ships with plasma bolts as
it does to any house rule concoctions.
--
 The Stilt Man		      stiltman@teleport.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Phalon pics! Next: Re: small vs large ships