Prev: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles... Next: Range effects on cost (Was Re: Starship! and FT, from the author)

Re: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles...

From: stiltman@t...
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:28:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles...

> DS does have rules for air dropped deployment.  For vehicles this is
limited
> to size 1 & 2, IIRC.

Plus, for that matter, if you wanted to go with Battletech style games,
there's nothing stopping you from just plain deciding that you can drop
just about anything with legs from orbit as long as you have a "drop
capsule"
of some sort around it to soften the landing.
--
 The Stilt Man		      stiltman@teleport.com

Prev: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles... Next: Range effects on cost (Was Re: Starship! and FT, from the author)