Prev: Re: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo?? was : Re: Starship! Stands Next: [OT] Grumble Grumble NBCi Grumble Grumble (was: Xoom)

Re: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo?

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@e...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo?

Michael Carter Llaneza wrote:

> At 7:40 PM -0700 9/9/00, Brad Carlson wrote:
> >I am in Alameda.
> >
> >I may also be doing a demo at Manafest (oct8-9, hotel formarly called
> >the Dunfey).
> >
> >-Brad
> >

> The Dunfey ?	Ahh, Pacificons of years past. Right, Transport may be
> a hitch to Alameda, but it's doable.

   Actually the Pacificons of yore mutated into ConQuest held this
last Labor Day weekend.  BTW next year ConQuest will be moved to
Ricky's Hyatt in Palo Alto.  Manafest is a relative new con.
Anyway the Dunfey has completly remodeled and doesn't look anywhere
are cool as it use to :-(

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>