Prev: Re: Prototype UNSC designs Next: Re: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo?

Re: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo?? was : Re: Starship! Stands

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@e...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:06:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo?? was : Re: Starship! Stands

Brad Carlson <7sg@lmi.net> wrote:

> I really ought to refamilierize myself with FT, preferably with
someone who
> knows the game. And it would likewise be cool if I could demo Starship
> someone on the list who could give a review.
>
> Any takers from the SF bay area? (Other than Aron Clark, of course --
that
> little "exchange" we had had more to do with an unfriendly
'acquantence' that
> we have with each other that predates Starship).

   There is going to be a West Coast GZG con, it'd be a prefect place
to try out Full Thrust.  More info on the con can be found at
http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: Prototype UNSC designs Next: Re: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo?