Prev: Re: [FT] vector point balance Next: RE: JUMP

Re: Stellar Diplomacy

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 01:14:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Stellar Diplomacy

----- Original Message -----
From: Imre A. Szabo <ias@sprintmail.com>
To: <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 10:34 PM

> Or you could just pay Stellar Conquest with an population
efficiancy
> ratio.  For every 20 pop., reduce the per the total economic
prodction
> of the planet 1 i.p. per pop.

Yup, I could, if I owned Stellar Conquest or indeed had ever seen
it.  Does it have Diplomacy-style interaction among the players?
That's what I'm looking forward to--the bargaining as the FSE
provides FTL tech to the IF _and_ the PAU, for example.

Prev: Re: [FT] vector point balance Next: RE: JUMP