Prev: Re: Stellar Diplomacy Next: Re: [FT] vector point balance

Re: (EFSB) wanted:pdf file of ship control sheets

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 21:15:20 -0400
Subject: Re: (EFSB) wanted:pdf file of ship control sheets

Well, even though Scott has gotten copies already... Just thought I'd
mention
that I have these in PDF on my website.

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Prev: Re: Stellar Diplomacy Next: Re: [FT] vector point balance