Prev: RE: B5 Wars (was:(EFSB) wanted:pdf file of ship control sheets) Next: Re: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types

RE: (EFSB) wanted:pdf file of ship control sheets

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:14:51 -0500
Subject: RE: (EFSB) wanted:pdf file of ship control sheets

>  I managed to loose an entire hard drive. On that drive was the PDF
file
> from The Babylon Project, Earth Force Source Book, that contained the
ship
> control sheets. Can someone send me a copy of this file ASAP. I
> need it for
> a gaming con tomorrow.

Ooops.	I sent a copy of the file to the list by mistake.  Sorry, I
forgot
to change the address after I hit the reply button.
Hopefully the filters Matt has in place stopped that message before it
was
send out.

Anyways, I've emailed a copy of the PDF to Scott (and doublechecked the
address), so hopefully I was quick enough with that and this message so
he
doesn't get multiple copies.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: RE: B5 Wars (was:(EFSB) wanted:pdf file of ship control sheets) Next: Re: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types