Prev: Re: Fleet Book 2 insignia Next: [FT] Vector v Cinematic Poll Results

Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:19:48 -0500
Subject: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

Get more worried. I've started to notice the main body has the same
'shoulders' as some shampoo bottles, thinking maybe I can use one to
make a
somewhat smaller version.

Got's to be bad when you start making personal care decisions based on
the
gaming uses of packaging.

Whoops, that's grist for a longer OT thread than personal injuries!
Sorry!

The_Beast (who has finally push his SO to the limit with the piles of
cardboard, styro, etc for terrain/buildings, and pieces of plastic
cutlery
and plates waiting to become the same and vehicles and ships and...
and...
*gibber*)

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: Fleet Book 2 insignia Next: [FT] Vector v Cinematic Poll Results