Prev: Best Sold? was Re: Best selling FT ships? Next: RE: [SG2] [FMA] [Am I the last one to use tags?] Comms Quality

Re: [OT] [gzg hist] UN Covert Ops

From: oldecoot@w...
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:26:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] [gzg hist] UN Covert Ops

I believe it wasn't  until late 20th century that mercenaries were
considered evil.  But with the almost universal use of private security
forces (rent-a-cops) the reintroduction of mercenaries in conflicts is
not unexpected.

	    Eric G.

Fools say they learn by experience. I prefer to profit by other people's
experience -
Otto von Bismarck

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7663/

Prev: Best Sold? was Re: Best selling FT ships? Next: RE: [SG2] [FMA] [Am I the last one to use tags?] Comms Quality