Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player Next: Target rich system

Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:24:34 -0500
Subject: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

***
BTW here's a scratch-built MacArthur based on the authors's
ideas: http://starshipmodeler.com/contest/ss_s15.htm
***

Mein Gott! Long and pointy AND spherical! Offends EVERYONE's
sensibilities!
;->=

Just teasing; I lust for such items to grace my shelves.

Those who can't, collect. Luckily, those that can often are too poor to
afford the materials to do for themselves. *heh heh*

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player Next: Target rich system