Prev: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: Re: [FT] vector point balance

Re: [DS] Force Organizations

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:11:51 +1000
Subject: Re: [DS] Force Organizations

G'day Aron,

 >Why am I bothering telling you this?	Well I also wanted to let you
know I'm
 >going to take a stab at an Excel workbook for designing DS
vehicles.  Since we
 >have them for FT, why not DS?  I'll let you know if I have any
success.

If you want to save yourself some time I've got one here you could use
as a
template. I'm pretty sure its bug free (the one at home definitely is,
but
as that computer blew its powerbox rather spectacularly last weekend I
don't think its going to be much help for a while).

If you'd like a copy just drop me a line on

beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: Re: [FT] vector point balance