Prev: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: Re: [DS] Force Organizations

Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:46:07 EDT
Subject: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

In a message dated 08/30/2000 10:58:51 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
devans@uneb.edu writes:

<< later GitD 'Ghost' ship.
 ***

 Whoops, make that 'Interplanetary U.F.O. Mystery Ship with Mini Scout
 Craft:
 http://greenmodels.com/images/AMT960.jpg

I remember way back in 6th grade we had a spelling book that was based
around
a journey into deep space. The drawings that went along with the lessons
had
that ship used as the vehicle for our brave astronauts and our lessons.
Imagine the looks on my classmates faces when I brought in the
glow-in-the-dark version :D

Kirk

Kirk Alderfer
 <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/arbron/Main_page.html">http://hometown.aol
.c
om/arbron/Main_page.html</A>

"Meandering to a different drummer"

Prev: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: Re: [DS] Force Organizations