Prev: Re: Dodgy Arithmetic or bug? Next: Re: [SG] What do I use for 25mm starship deck?

Re: Dodgy Arithmetic or bug?

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 20:19:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Dodgy Arithmetic or bug?

On Sat, 26 Aug 2000 16:39:57 +0100, Samuel Penn
<sam@bifrost.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

>Have I miscalculated, or are there certain combinations of
>designs where the algorithm doesn't work? I've just put the
>last CF into the penultimate hull box for now.

Nope, you did the right thing. You follow the algorithm, but sometimes
the
last crew factor has no place to go, so you put it in the second last
box.
This isn't written in the book, but it's the accepted practice. This
should
probably be put in a FAQ somewhere...

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: Dodgy Arithmetic or bug? Next: Re: [SG] What do I use for 25mm starship deck?