Prev: RE: [FT]Unbalanced? Next: RE: Sa'Vasku

Re: Sa'Vasku

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:45:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku

--- Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> wrote:
> I haven't actually looked at this as one of the
> options I've been toying
> with, but my gut feeling would be that it takes away
> their ability to go
> hide once hurt. SV need to be able to get out of
> harms way damn smart
> because they crumble faster than other races.
XXX
     A very reasonable idea, I like it!
A suggestion, move the spicule power from the 'A'
pool to the 'D' pool.	This move is a commitment
of power to a non-offensive pool.   This does not
solve the ultra-range difficulties, but it does
make the player think about the possibilites of
close combat.
XXX

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: RE: [FT]Unbalanced? Next: RE: Sa'Vasku