Prev: Re: The Future - Perhaps? Next: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games

RE: [ft] Campaign ideas?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:58:41 +1000
Subject: RE: [ft] Campaign ideas?

Well, you need travel rules that *force* games of reasonable size (not
entire fleet ploughs through to the enemy homeworld games), and make
grand
strategy important in the long term.

I'm in the middle of writing a new campaign system, including research,
economics & shipbuilding in a KISS format.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[NPJB] Absorbent Sponge Sheesh'Ka'Baab
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta