Prev: RE: The Future - Perhaps? Next: RE: [ft] Campaign ideas?

Re: The Future - Perhaps?

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:53:48 -0400
Subject: Re: The Future - Perhaps?

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:23:14 -0700, Mark Reindl <mreindl@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>I'll bask when (if?) we get some word on what the fixes are going to be
for the
>SV :).

They are still being worked on. Beth has some good suggestions based on
some
playtests, but it still needs more testing. The suggestions have already
been
bandied about, and I suspect they won't be as radical as some people
think.
There are already some pretty good tactical ways of damaging the SV. In
fact,
the FB2 SV ships are more balanced than some people seem to realize.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: RE: The Future - Perhaps? Next: RE: [ft] Campaign ideas?