Prev: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games Next: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games

Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games

From: -MWS- <mshurtleff1@u...>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:58:00 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games

At 10:53 PM 8/16/00 -0700, John Leary wrote:

>--- -MWS- <mshurtleff1@uswest.net> wrote:
>> At 01:09 AM 8/17/00 -0400, mary wrote:
>> [snip]
>> >A human or phalon force cannot stand up to this set
>> of tactics,
>> No offense intended, Stilt, but while drastically
>> changing the rules to
>> suit your group's playstyle is the fine & dandy
>> no-one-else-really-cares
>> Mark W Shurtleff
>
>I like someone who states his point of view, twice.

Sorry, that was simply a 'digital error' - my digits pressed the wrong
send/reply button and I didn't catch it before mailing it out.

Mark W Shurtleff
    aka "Togashi Gaijin" on the Clan War ML
    aka "Hauptman" on the GZG and Heavy Gear ML
email: hauptman@sfcmd.com     homepage: http://www.sfcmd.com

Prev: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games Next: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games