Prev: Expanded EW suggestion (was MT Missile Questions) Next: RE: Expanded EW suggestion (was MT Missile Questions)

Re: [CON] Dragonflight in Seattle

From: stiltman@t...
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 12:46:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [CON] Dragonflight in Seattle

> The Dragonflight Con in Seattle is the weekend of Aug 25-27. Are there
any
> FTer's on the list who are going to this con?

Hmmmm.	What's at the Con?  I'm in Portland, which means I'm within
striking
distance of the thing if there was something fun enough to make it worth
my
while.
--
 The Stilt Man		      stiltman@teleport.com

Prev: Expanded EW suggestion (was MT Missile Questions) Next: RE: Expanded EW suggestion (was MT Missile Questions)