Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: Re: [OT] Quiet

Re: [OT] Quiet

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefert@m...>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 01:11:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Quiet

"Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" wrote:

> Yes and no.  Mark Seifert's comments about chainmail "undergarments"
> at GenCon evoke a negative reaction.	But the new game releases...

	All I said that there are some women who can wear chainmail
bikinis and
there are some who shouldn't.  This year we've been lucky.  I've only
seen one young woman and chainmail knickers and she definitely fit into
the first category.

	So far the con has been going well.  I've run my first two FT
games and
I've got two more Saturday evening.  Before that I plan on doing a
little more shopping and get in a game of Heavy Gear, Gear Krieg, or
Lightning Strike.

	Everyone is having fun.  Allen, Dean, Mike M., Schoon, Doug, et
al.
have been great company.

	Must log off... must sleep... must dream of shapely red-head who
danced
with me at Thursday's party.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets,
	drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor."

				      --Groucho Marx (as Otis Driftwood)
					"A Night At the Opera"

E-MAIL: siefert@milwpc.com	      WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: Re: [OT] Quiet