Prev: [OTish] Lyrics Next: Re: [OT] Quiet

Re: [OT] Quiet

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 20:16:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Quiet

"Hudak, Mike" wrote:
> > > Chainmail "undergarments" at GenCon?  I miss all the fun
> > stuff.....	;-)
> > > Then again, maybe there were some of these floating around
> > ECC III.....
> >
> >	Personally, I was wearing chainmail panties the whole time.
>
> In the <semi> interest of good taste, I'll let this go.  But maybe we
can
> talk Jon into having ECC again with the lingerie show.  :-)

	Oh pooh.  It's time for the Maryland Renaissance Faire,
	and I get to help my wife man her merchant's booth.
	For nine week-ends.  With no air conditioning in 100 degree
	weather and 90% humidity.

	However, we are treated to such a parade of young ladies
	wearing chainmail skanties and whatnot that we've grown
	quite blasé about it.

Prev: [OTish] Lyrics Next: Re: [OT] Quiet