Prev: Re: [FT] Relative damage Next: RE: [FT] Things I cant figure

RE: Those darned B1's

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:30:07 +1000
Subject: RE: Those darned B1's

It was part of the discussion of shortrange vs longrange firepower and
the
best use of weapon mass.
JL was advocating lots of C1 & C2 beams due their damage/mass efficiency
&
the rest of us were advocating a balance of ranged weapons was of more
use,
allowing you to reach out and touch someone ;-)

In the end you challenged each other and I volunteered to run a fast
game.
Extremely fast for a webgame too, as we ran 4 turns on the first day
alone.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[NPJB] Absorbent Sponge Sheesh'Ka'Baab
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta