Prev: RE: [OT]: Who's goin' to Gen Con? Next: Embattled Trek game for sale on Ebay

Re: Those darned B1's

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 13:33:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Those darned B1's

John Leary wrote:

> --- Indy <kochte@stsci.edu> wrote:
> > These were also factors in the ultimate outcome of
> > the game.
> > Although I don't recall the loss of 2 firecons being
> > critical,
> > since there was only one target (me! :^).
> >
> XXX
>      VERY critical indeed!   At the closest range
> I could only fire Pulse torps OR beams.   This
> was a reduction of 50% to my firepower.   JTL

Were we using that rule still?? I don't remember; I thought
we were using the 'p-torps don't need a dedicated firecon' ruling.

> XXX
> > If you want, next time I'll take a p-torp armed
> > ship.  ;-)
> >
> > Mk
> XXX
>      I would prefer a challenge!!!!

What, you think I'm going to miss with each and EVERY one of the
p-torps?? I'll hit! I'll just hit you with one or two for one or
two points damage...

Mk

Prev: RE: [OT]: Who's goin' to Gen Con? Next: Embattled Trek game for sale on Ebay