Prev: Re: Those darned B1's Next: Re: Those darned B1's

RE: [OT]: Who's goin' to Gen Con?

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:28:14 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT]: Who's goin' to Gen Con?

> Anyone going to Gen Con and need a roomie?  I'm
> packed and ready and then realized I don't have a room!
>
> I won't take up much space.  I'll be quiet and laugh at
> all of your jokes.  Just please help me find a room!	; )

There does seem to be the occasional space left over, checking the
GenCon
web page:

http://www.wizards.com/gencon/GC2K/welcome.asp#housing

Give them a call...

I'd suggest Sandburg Hall in the University.  It's a bit far, but there
are
shuttles often, and the rates are reasonable.  If I could find the
direct
number for reservations I'd post it, but it's not easily findable on the
UWM
web page, and I've only got last year's info at home.

Tom

Prev: Re: Those darned B1's Next: Re: Those darned B1's