Prev: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust Next: Re: Kra'Vak Bits?

Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:41:44 -0400
Subject: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

> > John X ("X the Unknown") Crimmins, of the Ancient and
> >Illuminated Order of Seers of Bavaria, murmured.
> >>And yeah, when I get myself some UN ships (and I *WILL* get
some
> >UN ships, oh yes!) they will be painted a nice flat black.

A UN-hating Alarishi secessionist--that description qualifies as
an unnecessarily repetitive surplusage of redundancy--growled:
> >That's good, they absorb more wavelengths that way.	You
paint'em
> >flat black, we'll paint them targeting-laser green shortly...
:-)

John chortled:
> What, you think that they'll be going into *combat*?	No,
no...they'll be
> too busy mutilating space cattle.  It's amazing how much
precision you can
> get with a class 3 battery when you are using it on a creature
seven miles
> long.

I imagine they're convenient for making crop circles too?

Prev: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust Next: Re: Kra'Vak Bits?