Prev: Kra'Vak Bits? Next: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 23:28:00 -0400
Subject: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

At 11:08 PM 8/7/00 -0400, you wrote:
> John X ("X the Unknown") Crimmins, of the Ancient and
>Illuminated Order of Seers of Bavaria, murmured.
>>And yeah, when I get myself some UN ships (and I *WILL* get some
>UN ships, oh yes!) they will be painted a nice flat black.
>
>That's good, they absorb more wavelengths that way.  You paint'em
>flat black, we'll paint them targeting-laser green shortly... :-)

What, you think that they'll be going into *combat*?  No, no...they'll
be
too busy mutilating space cattle.  It's amazing how much precision you
can
get with a class 3 battery when you are using it on a creature seven
miles
long.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Kra'Vak Bits? Next: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust