Prev: Re: Sa'Vaksu poser from Newsgroups Next: [FT][FAQ] Damage Control Parties

RE: [FT] Web page url - FB0 Ships

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 08:30:00 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Web page url - FB0 Ships

> Someone somewhere had a web page for pre-Fleet Book Ship variants -
ie,
> ships mentioned in the Fleetbook as designs the current Fleet Book 1
were
> decended from.

I have up pages of Fleet Book Reinforcements, ships and variants
mentioned
in FB1.  Older ships are included along with new designs mentioned.

>From the URL in my sig, go to the "Star Ranger's Stuff" link and then
you
will find the links to the Reinforcements and my other FT conversions
and
stuff.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: Sa'Vaksu poser from Newsgroups Next: [FT][FAQ] Damage Control Parties