Prev: Re: Vertical Damage (was: [FT] nasty idea for spinal mounts) Next: Re: Re:OU Frigate Design

Re: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:15:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

--- Chris DeBoe <LASERLIGHT@QUIXNET.NET> wrote:

>   Unless we end up with the "losing the ship means
> losing the mini" mode, I
> imagine we can live with seeing heathen ships on the
> table if we have to.

     Since it is unlikely that I will attend
(communiting is a problem).   I would suggest the
solution to the problem of the minis is:
Have the con supply the Prize Minis, done by
a reasonably good painter.

     After all, if i had a fleet of well painted
ships, I would not like to risk them against a
basic black w/dots fleet.

Just a comment from the non-involved.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Vertical Damage (was: [FT] nasty idea for spinal mounts) Next: Re: Re:OU Frigate Design