Prev: Re: can am war Next: RE: Vertical Damage (was: [FT] nasty idea for spinal mounts)

RE: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 06:41:37 -0400
Subject: RE: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

I was referring to the way the Torpedo Fighters do damage equal to the
initial roll if they hit. I guess that I was extrapolating to regular
PTorps
the same mechanic. I.e. If PTorps hit (use to-hit chart from FB1), they
do
damage equal to the roll. If this is not a correct interpretation, so be
it.
It seems silly to have 2 different mechanics for systems based on the
same
weapon.

-----
Brian Bell