Prev: Re: [FT] A FB/FT3 question Next: Re: Gravitational effects on orbits

[FT] Relative damage

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 10:18:56 +1000
Subject: [FT] Relative damage

G'day guys,

I have a feeling I've asked this before, but my memory not being what it

used to be (aw hell who am I kidding it was never grand), I'm gonna ask
again.

a) What movement system do you play?
b) How long do you games last?
c) How damaged are the ships at the end and how quickly do they fall
along
the way?

Its fairly obviously (based on relative opinions, tactics, ideas of
acceptable loses etc) that vector is quite of often short and bloody
compared to cinematic. I was just wondering how big the difference is
though.

For instance we play vector, the games last about 3-6 turns mostly and
most
ships are pretty fragged at the end (quite often there's only a handful
left at all).

If you don't want to clog up the list (not that its overly full lately),

email me at beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au and I'll collate the results and

get back to you.

Thanks

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT] A FB/FT3 question Next: Re: Gravitational effects on orbits