Prev: Re: Another suggestion about the Can-Am theme Next: Re: [FT] A FB/FT3 question

Re: Phalon ShipBits

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:21:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Phalon ShipBits

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Denny Graver wrote:

> Nice Phalon stuff ;)
>
> The link to the FT Blanks is dead though
> :D

Thanks, I know. The server is acting up - I've got plenty of free disk
space, but I'm getting 'not enough space' messages when I try to FTP the
stuff up to the site.

If anyone wants the FT Blanks now, let me know and I'll e-mail you the
.zip with all four as an attachment.

Thanks,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

PHbits.gif -
> > please let me know what you think!
> >
> > You'll need the set of FB Shipbits from the FT Computer Core (link
on
> > above page) if you don't already have it for all the systems the
Phalons