Prev: Re: Another suggestion about the Can-Am theme Next: Re: Phalon ShipBits

Re: Another suggestion about the Can-Am theme

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 18:08:39 EDT
Subject: Re: Another suggestion about the Can-Am theme

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:50:37 -0400  "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@bitheads.com>
writes:
>I see Chris has thrown his hat into the ring to run an FT Canada/USA
>match
>and me and Los are gonna make our FMASkirmish similarly themed. But
>since
>the vaccuum-head(FT) crowd and the dirt-slogger(SG2/FMA) crowd don't
>overlap
>all that much (or do they?), would it make sense to run these two
>games in
>the same timeslots? Or would people like to play in both styles of
>game?
>Anyone have any thoughts about scheduling these two events
>concurrently or
>serially?
>
>I think by making both games available, national pride can be
>satisfied
>without anyone being left out. :)

Sigh, once again the smallest minority (DS2 Fanatics) seem to have been
overlooked.

Actually, I won't be there , so it really doesn't matter.  <grin>

 But had to put my dos centavos for the 'orphan' rules of the triad.
DS2
and 6mm - both essentially unknown in most of Saint Louis, MO, USA.  At
least I think this is still the USA (it sure ain't California or
Washington (State of, not that other place.)

Have fun and maybe the best man,  er  human,  er team win.

USA, USA, USA, USA!   (married to a Quebec City 'emigrant' - as an
infant
- which explains her aversion to Hockey.)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Another suggestion about the Can-Am theme Next: Re: Phalon ShipBits