Prev: Re: Anti-Kra'Vak Tactics Next: [ft] Orbits in Vector

Re: Anti-Kra'Vak Tactics

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 17:02:46 -0700
Subject: Re: Anti-Kra'Vak Tactics

>     You have just described the tactics I use
>as a Kra'Vak.	 (I just do it at a higher speed.)

Actually, the K'V need to be slightly careful at high speeds that they
don't overshoot their targets and take it up the kilt.

Humans can decelerate at a critical moment to help this happen. In fact,
found that if a human's velocity is greater than the K'V, it's VERY
difficult to keep them out of your rear arc.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Anti-Kra'Vak Tactics Next: [ft] Orbits in Vector