Prev: Re: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures Next: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

Re: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 06:28:12 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures

Dean Gundberg wrote:

> >From what I saw they are small and pretty generic since they are
really 3D
> counters not miniatures.  I was disappointed since I thought they
might work
> for FT but after seeing them, they would not work for me.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but if you can find it cheap,
the ships
from the Fading Suns: Noble Armada set aren't bad.  It comes with 16
ships (two
each of eight different types).  They're roughly comparable in size to a
frigate
or destroyer-sized ship for FT, and have quite a bit of variety to their
styles.  I personally use them as merchant ships and/or system defense
cruisers.  The boxed set retails for $50, but if you can find it
cheaper, it's
worth it (got mine in a closeout sale for $20)

Mark