Prev: Re: Paint Removal Next: RE: RE: SG2: World War 2 conversion [CLEAN STAMP]

RE: Re: SG2: Vietnam ("Siagon - s**t, I'm still only in ...")

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:07:10 -0700
Subject: RE: Re: SG2: Vietnam ("Siagon - s**t, I'm still only in ...")

 >I did a conversion game, but I did not convert any of the
 >rules. I just classified the Vietnam-era weapons in SG2 terms. You can
 >find the JPEGs of the squad data cards at
 ><http://members.xoom.com/VCMike/nhivinh/nhivinh.html>.

Cool data cards, Mike!	How'd you do 'em?

Is there a link from your top page to the nhivinh page?

-Ted

      ted@naxera.com	       |   LA Palm User Group Home Page
http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	 http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention - October 20-22, 2000
		 http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/index.html

Prev: Re: Paint Removal Next: RE: RE: SG2: World War 2 conversion [CLEAN STAMP]