Prev: Re: KV Paint job Next: Re: KV Paint job

Re: KV Paint job

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:39:00 -0700
Subject: Re: KV Paint job

At 11:26 PM -0400 7/25/00, John Crimmins wrote:
>At 09:43 PM 7/25/00 -0400, you wrote:
>>
>>I'm also wondering what sort of script the KV have.  I'm thinking it
should
>>be angular, like runic, but perhaps based on a triangular outline.
>
>Take a look at the "Martian Hull Markings", at <
>http://www.io.com/~sjohn/fonts.htm >
>
>It's freeware font, and quite nice.  And the "Sparks" paper miniatures
on
>one of his other pages are interesting too...budget miniatures, for
those
>who prefer coloring to painting.

And some other useful things: like an icosahedral planetary map
(http://www.io.com/~sjohn/geomap.htm) Although I always preferred the
idea of holding hex size constant and varying the number of hexes (#
on side of a triangle is equal to Traveller world size for
#someUsefulHexSize)
--

Michael Carter Llaneza

Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: KV Paint job Next: Re: KV Paint job