Prev: Re: Actual Warp Drive Theory (was Re: Light may break its own speedlimit) Next: [OT] RE: Actual Warp Drive Theory

RE: Actual Warp Drive Theory (was Re: Light may break its own spe edlimit) [OT]

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:53:32 -0400
Subject: RE: Actual Warp Drive Theory (was Re: Light may break its own spe edlimit) [OT]

[OT]

It has been a while since I followed particle physics, so I will waste a
little bandwidth and ask:

I have heard photons described as "free electrons". Has physics
predicted an
anti-photon? If so, since light is energy (or at least energy
expressed),
what is the result of a photon/anti-photon collision? Nothing
(annihilation
without side-effect), Non-EM radiation? Matter? Other?

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----